Sunday 10 October 2010

Yesturdays Outfit


Excuse my cats butt that got in the picture! Haha!

Hey guys! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has commented on one of my posts before! I'm so glad my blog is starting to get more views! And an even bigger thank you to those who have followed, I may not have alot but hey - I'm getting there. Thank you to those 2 new followers. Also I would like to say, happy 10.10.10! ;) I think it's a pretty cool day. Once I had my birthday on 06.06.06 and that was awesome too, heh - now you'll all know when's my birthday :-)

Anyway! Back to the topic, yesturday I went round my friends house wearing this outfit. I would of gone without tights but it was slightly cold and I prefer to wear tights (and it's a good thing I did because later that night we went to the beach to see fireworks and it was even more cold!) As my outfit was very bluey/greeny I decided to add a touch of pink with my bag which has a bow on it, incase you can't see.

Cardigan - Primark
T Shirt - O'Neil
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Select
Butterfly Necklace - Primark !

Didn't realise how much Primark I was wearing till I wrote that out - wow!
Haha, I do hope it doesn't look like a Primark-ish outfit if you know what I mean.

Till next time!
xoxo,
Isabella

8 comments:

  1. wow you find so many pretty things in Primark!! I should go and check it soon ;)


    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress and shoes!
    Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments guys! :)
    Jana/Vanessa, thanks - it's separate though (top and skirt)! ;)

    Rosa/Carlotta, love your illustrations!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha your cat is a little bit cute! love your top and skirt combo, almost looks like a dress! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is! ^.^ I love her to bits :D
    Thank you very much Kani,
    I'm huge fan of your blog & style btw! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }